ADFEST 2017 will be held during Wednesday 22nd – Saturday 25th March 2017 at the Pattaya Exhibition and Convention Hall (PEACH), Royal Cliff Hotels Group (www.royalcliff.com), Pattaya, Thailand.
ADFEST greatly appreciates the continual support of our friends in the media, and below outlines the conditions and provisions for the ADFEST Media Partners. Please note that you must be an accredited member to become a media partner. To get accredited, click here.
As a media partner, we would like your assistance on the following:
• Editorial coverage:
• A commitment to coverage of ADFEST press releases from November 2016 – May 2017, which at least must include all Jury President
appointments, Lotus Award entry deadlines and key Speaker appointments before the event, plus full coverage of the winners &
finalists following the event
• Proposed media partner plan for additional editorial coverage in the form of special features or interviews with key juries or speakers.
This will be agreed with ADFEST's PR team, subject to availability of juries and or speakers to arrange interviews prior to,
during and following ADFEST
• Print advertisement space (if applicable)
• Web advertisement space
• Banner space with hyperlink to ADFEST website
• Send at least one representative from the publication to cover ADFEST 2017 at Pattaya
• Promotion of ADFEST 2017 via Social Network such as Facebook, Twitter and etc.
In return, we will provide each media partner on the following:
• 2 complimentary registrations with access to all ADFEST functions, sessions, award presentation, welcome party, after party,
and press privileges
• Logo on the ADFEST website as one of our media partners with hyperlink to your website
• Shelf space for printed publication (if applicable) for delegates to pick up a copy of the publication
Please note that ADFEST does not offer transportation or accommodation for its media partners.
For further information or inquiries on media partnership, please contact